ABOUT THE PROJECT
Euroffice, an online stationery company, had a problem with elements of their website which were receiving some negative feedback from their customers.
As well as interviewing the stakeholders about what their goals were for the website, we took the following steps:
* Listened to some of the customer calls to the call centre and gathered customer complaints
* Prioritised the key elements of the site to work on – the header, navigation, search, and shopping basket were first
* Introduced web fonts to the site
* Created low and high-fidelity wireframes
* Created a new style guide
* We worked with the Italian branch of the company to ensure there was overall consistency
* A/B Tested variations of the homepage for our customer sectors
* Redesigned the weekly email template
The final website received positive user feedback. Not only did we modernise a very outdated website, but we were also successful in obtaining the AA standard for DDA Compliance. Getting the perspective of the RNIB and testing the site using text readers was a major learning point.