The best way to describe it is a mixture of Trello and a mixture of other productivity apps out there. Writing a document is easy. You start with a card, this is the start of your ‘tree’. From this card, you can link new cards to it in the same column or in a new column. These are your ‘branches’.
You can use it as a to-do app, write blog posts, for research, for writing scripts, create slideshows – you get the picture.
- You can use it for whatever you want
- The horizontal format aids the flow of writing, especially for research
- It works offline
- You can easily export your ‘trees’
- Very cheap subscription price at $4.99 a month
- The free account allows you to have up to 3 ‘trees’
- You can write in Markdown
- There are no integrations and plugins
I find that I can write so much quicker than using Word, Draft, or any other writing app that I’ve tried. Such a powerful tool and it’s such a simple concept.