Meistertask isn’t a major player when it comes to project management tools, but it has the potential to be. It is similar to Trello in the sense that there are boards and cards, but Meistertask also includes time tracking, integrations, and real-time collaboration.
- Very simple to use
- It includes time tracking
- It integrates with MindMeister which is a mind-mapping tool
- You can easily import your cards from Trello and Asana
- Very user-friendly
- You can create relationships between tasks
- Accounts are free or you can go pro for £9 a month
- The only way to automatically set up a recurring task is to use Zapier
- It doesn’t have a calendar view – you have to export your tasks to a calendar
- The mobile app is limiting
This is such a great app with room to get much better. I’ve found it to be the most intuitive project management tool that I’ve used so far.